Machine Learning Engineer
As our first Machine Learning Engineer at Assetario you will be the ‘bridge’ between our data science and engineering team. You will execute the engineering side of putting our ML algorithms into production.
This is an ideal opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in the industry, with the opportunity to grow a division and team around you as we scale.
We are Assetario
We love data. We are gamers. We are engineers. Phenomenal team of MIT graduates, technical experts and advisors who lead multi-billion-dollar businesses.
Our engineering and data teams cooperate with the goal of building a smart platform to process your users’ data, to drive personalised app experiences. Our platform processes hundreds of terabytes of data with tens of millions of daily active users with hundreds of ML models in production.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Act as a bridge between the data scientist and engineers
- Help adapt our current tools and infrastructure based on our machine learning needs
- Mentor our data scientists in engineering tasks
- Provide tools and frameworks to deploy machine learning models
- Solid experience in productionizing machine learning models both batch and real time
- Experience with service development on AWS (Athena, S3, Lambda)
- Strong Python background
- CI/CD experience (CircleCI, Github Actions, etc)
- Logging and monitoring tools (Airflow, MLFlow, Weights and Biases)
- Knowledge of C++, Scala or other object-oriented programming language is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
Unlimited leave days
Snacks, good coffee and cold tub on our big terrace
Flexible working hours
We will equip you with a laptop, keyboard and all work essentials