Senior Backend Developer
Join our expanding Software Engineering team as a Senior Back End Developer. Help us architect, develop, test, and maintain highly scalable cloud services that are supporting our Machine learning pipelines to personalize the experiences of free-to-play mobile gamers.
We are Assetario
We love data. We are gamers. We are engineers. Phenomenal team of MIT graduates, technical experts and advisors who lead multi-billion-dollar businesses.
Our engineering and data teams cooperate with the goal of building a smart platform to process your users’ data, to drive personalised app experiences. Our platform processes hundreds of terabytes of data with tens of millions of daily active users with hundreds of ML models in production.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be the core person for the service of Client data processing, service for workflow planning and much more
- Architect, develop, document, and test highly scalable cloud microservices
- Analyze the landscape of existing and upcoming cloud solutions for continual improvement of Assetario’s cloud infrastructure
- Work with our Data Science and Data Engineering teams to analyze and prioritize the development and release of new features
- Upskill and investigate our AWS architecture and Spark technology
What tech we have for you
- Node.js/Typescript Backend services, GraphQL API services
- Python Machine learning models
- Docker on AWS Fargate
- Storage in S3, RDS Aurora Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis, Kubernetes
- Terraform IaC
- Github Actions CI
- 3+ years of full time employment experience developing backend services
- Expert knowledge of one of Node.js/Typescript, go, or similar language
- Expert knowledge of Docker. We do local dev as well
- Advanced understanding of Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud hostings (we use AWS)
- Innovative and creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work in a remote team atmosphere.
- We prefer person in Bratislava or someone who is able to meet the team once a month (but we are open to talk about remote work as well)
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and company stock options
- We are just perfectly sized company ready to grow with you on boar
- We have a new office for you in a good location, or you can sometimes work from home.
- We will equip you with a laptop, keyboard and all work essentials
- Snacks, good coffee and cold tub on our big terrasse
Unlimited leave days
Snacks, good coffee and cold tub on our big terrace
Flexible working hours
We will equip you with a laptop, keyboard and all work essentials