Head of Analytics
The Analytics team at Assetraio is passionate about data and we are looking for a Head of Analytics to join us. You will have full ownership of the analytics strategy and will help us build a high performance team.
You will work closely with our engineering and ML team to drive the use of analytics and data driven decisions throughout the business.
We are Assetario
We love data. We are gamers. We are engineers. Phenomenal team of MIT graduates, technical experts and advisors who lead multi-billion-dollar businesses.
Our engineering and data teams cooperate with the goal of building a smart platform to process your users’ data, to drive personalised app experiences. Our platform processes hundreds of terabytes of data with tens of millions of daily active users with hundreds of ML models in production.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be Assetario’s first analytics lead and have the opportunity to build the function for a dynamic, fast growing data-driven business, joining an existing team and building on it
- Collaborate with our Heads of Engineering and Data to create a shared vision of the data domain roadmap and maintain it aligned with Assetario’s strategy
- Prioritise workload across several work streams and balance short term and long term goals
- Lead and grow a team of analysts to develop data-centred insights from large amounts of data
- Develop dashboards, analytical frameworks, and detailed reporting models that provide reliable, easily digestible insights to help guide decisions internally and to our customers
- Combine data from all sources including from our data processing pipelines, machine learning models in production and data from running A/B tests
- Develop insights on how to personalise our customers useto increase engagement, retention and monetization
- At least 2 years experience in leading an analytics functionat a technology or product company
- Experience working within multi-tenant analytics is essential
- Solid background in analytics with strong hands-on SQL skills (Python is advantageous)
- Hands on experience solving business problems using Machine Learning, Forecasting and Predictive Analytics
- Ability to prioritise and facilitate data driven trade-off decisions to deliver on the data design process
- Experience working with large datasets and A/B testing
Unlimited leave days
Snacks, good coffee and cold tub on our big terrace
Flexible working hours
We will equip you with a laptop, keyboard and all work essentials