Join our global team and become our DevOps Engineer and help us build Assetario functional systems and architecture.
Your work will impact our clients and their customers all over the world and you´ll become a core member of the Engineering team.
We are Assetario
We love data. We are gamers. We are engineers. Phenomenal team of MIT graduates, technical experts and advisors who lead multi-billion-dollar businesses.
Our engineering and data teams cooperate with the goal of building a smart platform to process your users’ data, to drive personalised app experiences. Our platform processes hundreds of terabytes of data with tens of millions of daily active users with hundreds of ML models in production.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Implement, maintain, monitor and support Assetario's infrastructure
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/fixes
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks for automatic code deployment (CI/CD)
- 3+ years of prior experience as a DevOps engineer within either AWS, GCP or AWS
- Familiarity with software release management and deployment (Git, CI/CD)
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- Good knowledge of AWS
- AWS Certifications are advantageous
- Experience with IaC languages (we use Terraform)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Unlimited leave days
Snacks, good coffee and cold tub on our big terrace
Flexible working hours
We will equip you with a laptop, keyboard and all work essentials